Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1/9/08

I had never, before today, gone very far off the interstate in Arkansas. I assumed that it would be hilly and slow and a general pain in the ass. It would be hard to conclude otherwise, having looked at the Motor Carriers' Atlas. Pleasant surprise today though. US-67 was a pretty flat, pretty easy ride down to Little Rock. Then down I-30 for a while and onto US-59. It has been a rather enjoyable day. That is, it was a rather enjoyable day... 'till the feds and their damn rules caught up with me. Out of hours and waiting for midnight. Same shit, different day.

So, as I sit here on this beautiful January afternoon I have been able to reach a couple of very important scientific conclusions. Since I don't believe my ancestors (with the possible exception of Uncle Ernie) were apes, I've been told by some that I don't believe in science. Well, on the contrary my friends. I just need to be able to evaluate the data and see the results for myself. Evolution has too many holes that can't be explained, so I'll stick with God on that one. Today though, I have sifted through the data and the variables and concluded the following:

(1) Snickers with almonds is far superior to the original incarnation of Snickers, to such an extent that consumption of regular Snickers should now be considered uncivilized.

(2) Pibb Xtra is, without question, more flavorful than Dr. Pepper.

No thanks are necessary. I'm here to help. You can feel free to donate funds in order to assist future research though, if you are so inclined.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Godfather were you with another company and then with CFI/CONWAY

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in terms of trucking. This is the company with which I started in the summer of 2006.

    Before this, I was a financial advisor and before that a restaurant manager/owner.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.