Sunday, July 15, 2007

7/15/07

Well, the laundry is done, the bills are paid, the phone calls and e-mails have been handled, so I should be ready to roll tomorrow morning. Still, there's always that sneaking suspicion that I've overlooked something.

Mom called this afternoon to say she was cooking Mexican food. That sounded good to me, so I headed over and watched the Tigers put a hurting on Seattle while we enjoyed a nice meal. Now I'll polish off the last of my liquid sandwiches before I head back to work.

I'll have to call the KW dealer in the morning to make sure the truck is ready, but they're usually pretty good about getting me on my way. So, one more night to kill...

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.