Sunday, January 6, 2013

Apparently the pep rally was tonight

Depending on who is providing the estimate, we're talking about anywhere from 15,000 to 25,000 Notre Dame fans in attendance.  Say whatever you like, but that is simply stunning.  If I traveled all the way from [insert location here] to Miami, you can bet I'd find some other kind of diversion on a Saturday night.  Either our fans are the most dedicated anywhere or they are the most boring anywhere.  Maybe it's a combination of the two.  In any case, wow...

Even though I have no hope of traveling to Florida and I've never been one to get fired up about a pep rally, I'm officially ready for this game.  You'll note that my prediction for the Cotton Bowl was laughably wrong, in keeping with tradition.  How anybody can watch as much college football as I do, but be as clueless as I am when it comes to predicting games, is anybody's guess.  I'm pretty nervous about Notre Dame's chances though, so things are looking good.

After all, you can put us down and keep us out but we'll come back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.