Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good to be home... I suppose

There will likely be a handful of stories to come out of that vacation before too much longer.  Beer, scenery, American football, Gaelic football, crazy roads, awesome people, nightlife, farmland, castles, history... no point trying to make one post out of it all.  Just several distinct stories such that each stands on its own, but they were all developed during the same trip.  So I intend to give each topic its own post, in due time.

Anyhow, that's the plan.  For now I have a lot to do, so there's no time for writing.

In thinking of the title for this post though, I had to go with the old cliché that it's good to be home.  Quite frankly though, I'm not really sure that it is.  I'd be content to waste away my evenings listening to the music and chatting with the folks at the pub in Lisdoonvarna.  Alas, money runs out and life goes on.  So here we are.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.