Wednesday, July 11, 2012

As the hep cats might say - LOL

I make fun of liberal news outlets every now and then.  It's not so much that they're liberal, but that they're too damned insecure to admit it.  If you liberals out there are right (and I know of a few who stop by here from time time to time), then just admit your leanings and duke it out in the arena of ideas.  But no... we have to look at shit like this and pretend it's journalism.

On a semi-related note, there's a two-hour debate where some Spanish dude rhetorically smacks Paul Krugman around for a while.  I'm not putting it here because I don't speak Spanish and quite a bit of the back-and-forth was in Spanish.  Before I get too excited about the Spanish dude's points (delivered largely in English), I want to get the full context of the discussion.  I haven't had time to do so yet.  The only people mentioning it are right-wing bloggers and they're obviously focused on the parts where Krugman looks like the disingenuous hack that he is.  But anyhow, if you want to find it, you'll find it.  If I'm able to dig a little deeper, there may be a post forthcoming on the topic.

For now, we'll stick with Mitchell...
That is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.