Thursday, May 10, 2012

No, seriously, life really does suck most of the time.

Somebody somewhere decided to create this horseshit.  As beautiful as an energetic pianist may be from time to time, there's far more of... well... this.




That's just fucking awful.

The kinetic Korean pianist or the useless blonde bimbo?  Which do we enjoy more?  I know, personally, that I'd enjoy the bimbo more, but the question was posed in the sense of measuring societal value.  I'm pretty sure neither of these broads is hopping into my bed any time soon.  So we're left to assess actual talent.  There's no contest.  Clearly.  Yet, you know what?  That Kendra broad is 100 times more famous.  We're fucked.  As a society, as a culture, we're fucked.

This is why I drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.