Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wait... what?

I've probably drunk more alcohol in my 35 years on this planet than most of you will drink in a lifetime.  Plenty of you may actually get drunk more than I do, since I don't ever get all that intoxicated when I drink, but my capacity for consumption is enough to surprise even myself sometimes.  (You should have seen that tailgate for the Navy game.  Oy.)  Being a fat bastard plays a role in this capacity, I'm sure, as does being a well-practiced drunk of Irish extraction.  I'm not even kidding when I say this BAC shit that the cops use should operate on a sliding scale.

Anyhow, getting to the point...  Even though I like to catch a buzz as much as anyone,  I had never ever heard of vodka-soaked tampons or butt chugging

What the...?  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.