Friday, April 18, 2008

4/18/08

Overtime victory for the Wings, bounce back win for the Tigers, hot coals on the grill, and cold beers in the cooler - all is right in Fenian Godfather Land.

I write to you this evening from the Corleone Family's Indiana estate, located at the Knight's Inn in Elkhart. A nice leisurely three hour drive has been followed by an evening of entertainment and indulgence. Good stuff.

Tomorrow, I get the opportunity to reinstate myself as a Notre Dame football fan... or to remain a free agent. Time will tell.

Yeah, I didn't get my $17.50 today. Bastards. Honestly though, I'm far too drunk to produce a set of new clues for the gumshoes. The next episode will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.