Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4/15/08

So the Tigers won another one in exciting fashion. Lots of timely hitting, some long balls, and just enough pitching. A sign of things to come? Let's hope so.

In comparison to most days at home, I guess this one was slightly more productive. I sent out my tax return with my check to the State of Michigan. I got my laundry and some other stuff out of my truck. I didn't actually wash anything but, you know... baby steps.

I sent in a reimbursement form for tolls from last week. Maybe my check won't be for zero dollars if they can get my reimbursement processed before Friday. I wonder how that works with my $15 health insurance premium if I don't earn any money. Dunno.

Some people around here wonder why Detroit is in the shape it is. Well, when you elect (and re-elect) a degenerate Mayor, you have to hope that the City Council can get things sorted out. Yeah, I doubt it. This is whom the fine citizens of Motown have chosen as their leaders...


Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.