Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/29/08

I remember stopping for fuel today under sniper fire. I was supposed to check the oil and wash the bugs off the windshield, but instead I just ran with my head down to get back into my truck.

I'm sorry. I misspoke just now. I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people is a revelation. Hey, it's the first time I made a mistake in the last ten hours.

In reality, it was just a ho-hum trip through SEC country. After hanging out with my redneck relatives last night, I didn't set an alarm for today; Just woke up and left whenever the mood struck me. I knocked out a good 600 miles though, so I'll have about 550 left tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to leave another load at the terminal, but I'm guessing they'll make me deliver it Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.