Saturday, November 24, 2007

11/24/07

I used to picture a day on the road... oh, I covered that yesterday? That's right. Well, today was just like yesterday. Another 660 miles behind me and not much else to say. I tried to stop and watch some football for a while. Apparently, in North Dakota, even the wifi hotspots give you painfully slow internet access. So, no football, but at least I got some work done.

Back at it tomorrow for another ten or eleven hours. It looks like I'm getting ahead of my intended pace a little, but the weather out here could derail me in a hurry so I need to keep going.

2 comments:

  1. Do you enjoy trucking or do you think you screwed up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the nickname princess?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.