Monday, June 25, 2007

6/25/07

If you've stumbled across this blog, you may be curious to know about life on the road or you might just be curious about what goes through the mind of the marginally sane. Either way, enjoy...

I woke up this morning on the ramp to I-87 in upstate New York, ready to run a full 11 hours to reach my destination. As it turns out, the run only took nine hours. I ran a route that typically would not be recommended for a big truck, but I had a very light load and lots of time, so what the hell? The day was beautiful, the scenery was impressive, the women were dressed for summer. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable ride.

When I got to the Maine/New Hampshire border, I made a call to a friend of mine who lives in Maine. It turns out we were both passing through Bangor around the same time, so we got a chance to have dinner and catch up on things.

I'll get unloaded in the morning and see what's in store for me from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.