Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How big is your screen?

Big enough to contain this one?

[Graphic courtesy of zerohedge.com]


That's like saying I have $16,000 in credit card debt, a minimum wage job, and a house in foreclosure - but I got a $62 coupon to spend on a new $1,089 television that I otherwise couldn't afford.  So, you see, I'm making progress.  I'm still putting that TV on my credit card, and it still costs me $1,027, but I couldn't possibly try to control my spending.  What sense would that make?

I swear... these morons... and WE the people who elect them...  I swear.

2 comments:

  1. I bet that if we put a few welfare families in charge of balancing the budget they could come up with something way better than that proposed. We the people seriously need to fire them all, set term limits, and re-elect new morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Term limits would let us off the hook too easily. We're free to stop electing incompetent liars, yet we send them back year after year. We deserve whatever they do to us.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.