Friday, May 25, 2012

I watched until the end.

I can't tell if this ad is awesome or awful. I really can't. When I saw that it was almost five minutes long, I figured that I would check out the first thirty seconds. Once I got the point I would just shut it down and move along. But then I couldn't click away. I watched the whole thing. That means it's awesome, right? 

But... it seemed pretty awful. I was even a little concerned for the fella when he started breathing heavily.  As a not-so-proud member of the fat bastard club I can relate.  Hiking down a trail at a brisk pace with a big belly ain't always an easy thing to do.  When you're talking as you go, the breathing gets even tougher.  He made it though.

Maybe it's the whole 'train wreck' thing that people talk about. Sometimes you just have to see what comes next. I don't know, man. I watched until the end.  Take it for a spin and see what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.