Monday, February 20, 2012

Two things you need to know.

1) I converted a 4-5 split in the third game tonight.  Beautiful slider right down the middle.

2) I converted a 4-7-10 in the seventh game tonight.  Lucky shot, but fuck it, I meant to do that.

Unlimited bowling in Novi for $25 after 9pm on Sundays + Dead business for Kroger stores amidst the 'Great recovery of 2012' = Early finish for your don tonight.

Beauty.

Regarding #1, I won a 50 cent bet from my brother.  Regarding #2, I won a rousing ovation from some random strangers who happened to observe the beauty of that 4-7-10.  (And it was beautiful.)

Nevermind the shitty overall performance of this evening.  That was an anomaly... or whatever.  Those two balls (heh, I said "two balls") were beautiful.  That's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.