Friday, October 7, 2011

Things that A-Rod and I have in common:

1) We're both males
2) We've both used steroids in the past

Things that A-Rod and I don't have in common:

1) One of us has hit over 600 homers in the big leagues, while one of us once hit 12 homers in an 18 game season in Little League (You can figure out which is which)
2) One of us earns $27,000,000 a year playing baseball, while one of us earns $65,000 a year delivering milk (You can figure out which is which)

Things that A-rod and I have in common:

1) Neither of us got a hit off Tigers pitching with the game on the line
2) Both of us get to watch the ALCS on television Saturday night

Things that A-rod and I don't have in common:

1) One of us struck out three times tonight, while the other had a few beers after work at a local bar (You can figure out which is which)
2) One of us is a loser in the big-picture sense, while the other is a LOSER in the sporting sense (You can figure out which is which)

Suck it, New York.  Suck it long, and suck it hard.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know man 65 a yr on a local driving gig not too shabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a living.

    Not quite a $27-million-for-playing-a-kids'-game kind of a living, but I guess all things are relative.

    My status as a loser tends to be established by numerous unseen events on any given day though. A-Rod's status as a loser is seen by the entire world on a regular basis. I guess all things are relative.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.