Monday, January 26, 2009

1/26/09

Well, I guess that's the typical conclusion to a few days spent with one's family. I think everyone had a good time, but I'm pretty sure we're all glad to be home now.

We did a little shopping in Niagara on the Lake before proceeding westward this afternoon. I grabbed a few bottles of wine from some of the local wineries, since my home state prohibits me from ordering wine to be shipped directly to me. Might as well kick a few more Loonies into the Canadian economy instead. My brother seems to be a big fan of something called 'icewine.' I had never heard of it before this weekend, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick with a good dry red and leave the sweet shit to the children.

We got a pretty good shot of snow toward the end of the drive home. That's always nice when you just want to get off the road and onto the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.