Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/13/07

I came into today with big plans to get a lot done. Instead, I took it easy and relaxed. I guess things could be worse. I lost a wager (for entertainment purposes only) when TCU couldn't hold a late lead against Air Force. I suppose that's what I get for gambling. I'm a born loser, as nearly as I can tell.

I got my laundry done. I guess that's one thing accomplished. I made it through a humongous pile of mail. Two months on the road can leave quite a bit of accumulation. I sent a few faxes that I needed to send. Got some files transferred from my laptop to my desktop. I guess it wan't a totally wasted day, but it was pretty heavy on the relaxation.

Tomorrow morning's appointment is for 9:45am so I won't have to wake up terribly early. After that I'll get back on the board and hopefully get back on the road quickly. I'm looking for something to keep me in the midwest and allow me to be back here by next Thursday. Stay tuned for details.

Oh shit, I almost forgot... Michigan fans. Um, the banner in the upper left of this little gem is all you need to read. One week every year I know the Ohio State fans will give me a laugh. They still haven't let me down.


I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.