Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12/09

I came up $600,000 in prize money short of winning the golf vacation from my Masters pool. Boo hoo. I don't know how many entrants there were in total, but I finished in 19th place overall. That's probably more success than I'll ever have at anything in real life. What an awesome finish though. That was fun to watch.

I was hoping to stay parked on my couch for another day today, but Mom called to wish me a happy Easter and then asked if I was coming over for dinner. Okay then. It's not like I've ever been one to pass up a free meal.

Back home now. Chillin' in the PJ's. Beer in the fridge. Life is good.

Happy Easter everyone.

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun Masters to watch. Don't feel bad about not winning the pool. My retirement plan is to win the lottery. I have a better chance at getting struck by lightning. Enjoy the beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back home now. Chillin' in the PJ's. Beer in the fridge. Life is good.

    Right on Don Corleone! Great description of the daily life of the local driver. Spoken like a true prodigy.

    You're coming around faster than I ever could have hoped for Joe! LOL

    I hope that you had a great time with the family.

    Don Barzini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily life of a local driver? But then wouldn't I have to skip the part about sleeping until noon, having a frosty pint with my lunch, not being sure exactly when I'm going back to work, and having enough money in the bank that I really don't care? I want to be accurate, you know. Somehow those parts don't seem to fit.

    Mark, when you hit that lottery, keep in mind that I could be persuaded to resume my prior career with the right motivation (say a wrap account with a .3% cut or something). Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.