Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/7/09

Another day, another eleven hours of driving... There won't be any eleven hours of driving tomorrow though. The feds are breathing down my neck, so I'll have a shorter day as a matter of law.

I headed across I-10 and I-210 to L.A., then Up I-5. The traffic was light by California standards and the weatherman was mercifully wrong. There was rain here and there in SoCal, but no snow in the mountains. In point of fact, the road was clean and dry by the time I got to Grapevine. The rest of the drive up to Lodi was nice and smooth. I can't complain.

If the forecast for tomorrow is correct, there will be another storm coming in off the coast. I'm a little screwed up with the timezones and sleep patterns, but I think I should head north as early as possible to try and beat the snow through the mountains. Better get to bed and try to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.