Thursday, January 17, 2008

1/17/08

I get no respect. I'm not saying you bunch of weisenheimers were wrong. I'm just saying that it shouldn't have taken so long for someone at least to pretend that I'm a somewhat respectable individual. Thanks Greg.

So, I thought about maybe taking the hazmat test today. Nah. I thought about maybe going up to the yard and cleaning my truck a little bit. Nah. I thought about doing some laundry so I wouldn't have to do it before I head back out. Nah. I was supposed to meet my mother for lunch but she had to head up north, so I just kicked back all afternoon. Then I headed out for dinner with some friends. It's sort of a pathetic commentary on a grown adult's life when eating and drinking appear to be the only things worth doing, but whatever...

I did manage to get some center ice tickets for Saturday's game between Notre Dame and Michigan (#8ND vs. #1UM) at the Palace. For anyone not familiar with the intricacies, college hockey is a wicked violent sport. They wear full facemasks and basically barrel into each other like football players, only it's on ice and at very high speeds. That should be pretty fun. The best part - I had enough reward points on my American Express card so the tickets were free. That might not mean a lot to the typical upstanding American. What it means to me is that I don't pay for beer Saturday, since I provided the hockey tickets. See how that works?

Okay, the Godfather trivia seemed to ellicit a few responses, so I guess we'll try again tonight. This one won't be quite as easy though.

Joe has consumed each of the following beverages this evening, but only one is currently in his hand. Which one is it?

(a) Miller Lite
(b) Diet Coke
(c) Faygo Rock 'N' Rye
(d) Killian's Irish Red

7 comments:

  1. A. Miller Lite

    Reason being, you overdid yourself last nite so yer takin it easy tonite, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (b)diet coke. Your nick name is princess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faygo! With a Corned Beef Sandwich... A Detroit staple for 80 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no real idea of the Godfather's drinking choices. Personally I would go with D. Killian's Irish Red.

    What the hell is Faygo! Please explain this liguid beverage and its Detroit association in another post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to make the questions a little harder. Even I am getting them correct.

    Answer is: D. Killian's Irish Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope; your all wrong. He's holding somthing we can't mention on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYYYYyyyyy - I win!!!

    hmmm - ok Joe, what did I win???? SP

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.