Friday, July 6, 2007

7/6/07

I didn't get quite as far as I had hoped last night, but today was a new day. Leaving from southeastern Missouri, I managed to put in a good 700-mile day. Aside from just enough rain to wash the bugs off my windshield in Arkansas, the day was a nice one.

My Tigers put a whipping on the Red Sox, so the last few hours have been extra pleasant. It sounds like Cleveland is going down, so the Tigers will be tied for first place again. Hopefully they can carry some momentum through the weekend.

I'll catch a quick nap here while the rest of my 10-hour break goes by, then it's on to Laredo. I should get there before the sun comes up and hopefully make my delivery before the place turns into the usual free-for-all. Have I mentioned that I hate Laredo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.